Paid Social Media Executive
Finch is seeking a data-driven and enthusiastic individual to join our Paid Social team who can effect change for our clients.
As a Paid Social Analyst, you will play a key role in our team by managing, optimizing and implementing paid social campaigns for clients across the globe, as well as communicating with our clients alongside our CSM & Paid Social specialty team members.
The ideal candidate will have experience running paid social campaigns for eCommerce businesses in either an agency or in-house role. They will have hands-on experience creating paid social strategies across Facebook & Instagram, along with experience within other social advertising platforms. A successful candidate will have great interpersonal skills and experience working within a team environment, and will be comfortable working with team members distributed across the Philippines, Europe and the US.
- Execute client campaign builds and optimizations according to each customer’s bespoke plans.
- Communicate complex paid media terms and performance metrics effectively to clients with varying degrees of digital marketing knowledge.
- Analyze data and provide quantitative and actionable insights using our platform and native channel tools.
- Troubleshoot performance issues and liaise on these with both Finch internal members and client representatives.
- Communicate effectively with clients and prospects on a regular cadence of calls.
- Be a team player and use our existing processes to deliver a consistent and enjoyable client experience
- Ad management, testing, and improvement — including writing ad copy.
- Customer support & responding to inbound customer queries & implementation requests.
- Contribute to product and program development through learnings & experiences from customer interactions & feedback.
Experience & Skills
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Facebook Ads. Experience in another social ad platform is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with social advertising campaign management.
- Experience in an agency environment is preferred, as is experience in the eCommerce industry.
- Understanding of common marketing terms and concepts: Buyer’s Journey, Purchasing Cycle, CPA, Cost of Sales, Customer Lifetime Value, Last Click Attribution, etc.
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
- Facebook Blueprint certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital advertising
Why Work for Finch?
Finch is a global company with employees on 3 continents. Our diverse group shares a common cause: to drive revenue growth with paid advertising for eCommerce clients worldwide. We do that with our strategic paid media expertise and a powerful, internally engineered SaaS advertising management platform.
Working at Finch is about building a career, not having a job. It’s about being part of a culture that is rich, but simple and where respect, fun, and individual performance matter.
People with integrity, trust, commitment, grit, and ambition are encouraged to apply. We’re looking for people who want to bring the passion and devotion they have outside of work to Finch and who work hard and make every day count. And like Finches and Finch technology, live to adapt and evolve.
All Finchers Enjoy
- A culturally driven company
- Competitive salaries and international work environment
- Excellent benefits (vary by location): Medical and dental, HMO
- Flexible remote work options
- Flexible time off
Job Type: Full-time